Primer & Injection Grouting Liquid
Above products is especially prepared for prior application of cracks before Mortar Grouting & for Injection Grouting with pressure machine. The product is low viscosity Liquid and easy flow able through injection pressure gun.
- Products are useful for bonding new concrete to old concrete. Useful for jacketing old pillar & new jacketing concrete. Apply one coat (2 part liquid + 1 part Hardener) on old concrete pillar then jacketing the pillar provides excellent bond strength of old concrete & new concrete.
- Filling the crack: apply one coat (2 part liquid + 1 part Hardener) before filling mortar in crack.
- Screeding of Heavy duty floor: It is useful and applicable one coat of liquid + Hardener before Screeding Epoxy Mortar.
- Foundation Grouting: In Installation of Heavy machineries it is useful to grouting foundation with the same.
- Anti Corrosive Coating: It is useful for anti corrosive coating for chemicals.
- Water Proofing: It is useful for sealing the hair cracks on slab for water penetration.
FOR INJECTION PRESSURE GROUTING
- Surface Preparation: Surface must be clean and sound. Interfaces of cracks must be free of dirt, laitance, grease and other foreign matter. Flush with water under pressure prior to injection.
Mixing: Do not mix both (Liquid + Hardener) in one component. Stir each component separately before blending. Mix two parts by volume of liquid & one part of Hardener.
For pressure injection set port (Nozzles) at intervals that approximately equal the thickness of the member to be injected in inches. Ports may need to be placed to be placed closes together for very fine cracks, Or may be slightly further for wider cracks. Seal between and around each port with Epoxy Ready Mix Mortar. Injection Primer from an epoxy injection machine or pneumatic injection gun.
Certified ASTM C 881 Type I, II, IV & V Grade I Class B & C.
||2 : 1 by Volume
|Viscosity Mixed (ASTM D-2393)
|Concrete bind strength
|Flexural Strength (ASTM D-790)
|Tensile strength (ASTM D-638)
|Compressive Strength(ASTM D-695)
All tools and equipment should be cleaned before the system gels. Use methyl ethyl Kenton or any solvent.
READY MIX EPOXY MORTAR
Above products is especially prepared for liquid epoxy injection grouting. The products is applied after injecting nozzles (ports) in crack, the remaining cracks is to be filled with the said mortar.
- Product is useful for filling cracks, where liquid injection pressure grouting is required.
- It is useful to do monolithic plaster (Screeding) on pillar & beam in place of jacketing. The strength of 5mm monolithic plaster (Screeding) is equivalent to jacketing of concrete. The strength is higher then a jacketing of 3 inch concrete.
- It is useful to grouting heavy machinery foundation.
- Apply a coat of PRIMER before application of Mortar.
- For crack filling Ready Mix Mortar with Hardener.
- Widen the crack with 'V' Groove. Then apply with pressure Mortar with Karani (Lela) manually.
- For monolithic plaster prepare mortar by mixing Hardener then apply the mortar on sticky primer surface monolithically with Iron Trowel.
- For heavy machine foundation, fill the mortar in foundation with vibrator.
|Compressive Strength (ASTM D-695 7 days)
|Tensile Strength (ASTM D-638)
|Tensile (ASTM C-190)
||1800 psi @ 24 Hours.
All tools & equipment should be cleaned with methyl ethyl Kenton or any solvents.
Note: This leaflet is for reference and does not give description of goods.