GAYFUR ® (Furan)
Furfural Resin base Acid and Alkali Resistant Cement Mortar
GAYFUR Furfural resin cement, has been turned the nearest approach to completely corrosion resistant cement, it is versatile cement in the entire range, which would not only with sand non -oxidizing acids, solvents, salts and grease but also alkalis and detergents at temperatures up to 170°C. This cement made it possible to use single cement to lent greater versatility to the design processing equipment and structures providing protection against future changes in processing as well as errors in existing operation. This cement also with stands alternating acid and alkali condition.
Practically all non-oxidizing acids, alkalise, salts, solvents, greases and detergents Not recommended for strong oxidizing acids such as nitric acid.
PREPARATION OF GAYFUR MORTAR
GAYFUR MORTAR is prepared by combining one part of syrup and three part of powder to from workable mixture.
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES (When completely set)
|Density lb./cu. ft.
|Percentage of water absorption
|Temperature capacity up to
|Mixing Ratio (Powder: Solution)
- Transfer calculated quality of GAYFUR liquid in a shallow mixing pan.
- Add desired amount of GAYFUR Powder and mix thoroughly to get a smooth mortar of desired consistency.
- Mix thoroughly till the mortar is free lumps and entrapped.
- Before preparing further in the same pan, make sure that the GAYFUR mortar of the previous batch is removed from the pan.
- Clean mixing equipment promptly use with alcohol or methyl ethyl Kenton.
GAYFUR MORTAR is buttered on acid-proof brick and tiles using normal bricklayer's method.
Storage of GAYFUR powder and liquid can be in a dry place until ready for use.
|50kgs. plastic lined gunny bags
||20 Kgs. / 200 Kgs. M.S. Drums
Note: This leaflet is for reference and does not give description of goods.